The Gardiner Museum Celebrates 30 Years with Special Anniversary Weekend – March 8 & 9, 2014 Visitors can enjoy free admission and enriched gallery experiences all weekend.
On Saturday, March 8 and Sunday, March 9, the Gardiner Museum hosts its 30th Anniversary Weekend to commemorate its past, present and future.
Visitors will enjoy:
- Free admission
- Guided tours of the acclaimed feature exhibition Ron Thom and the Allied Arts 11 am and 2 pm
- The opening of focus exhibitions A Tribute to George and Helen Gardiner and The Joy of Collecting
- Family-friendly activities
- Expanded drop-in clay classes (regular fees apply)
- One-on-one interpretation of the permanent collection throughout the day
Free admission on March 8 & 9, 2014 from 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Also on our radar is the MOD MAD PARTY on Friday, March 28th. The party is an event inspired by the era of MAD MEN. This 19+ event will include music by DJ John Kong (Do Right! Music).
For more information and special events, visit www.gardinermuseum.com
The Gardiner Museum is located at 111 Queen’s Park, Toronto, ON across from the Royal Ontario Museum.