Did you fall for any April Fools’ Day jokes? I must admit that I was “on guard” all morning just waiting for someone to do something. But nothing happened. However, Twitter started showing fun mentions from brands that we know and love. Here’s a few we loved..
1. We can always rely on WestJet for having a good sense of humour! They announced that flight times will be converted to Metric Time.
2. NETFLIX put out their latest original series release “Rotisserie Chicken” and the “Bacon Series” .
3. Orbotix, maker of GoSphero launched a new #SelfieBot tech toy that takes hands-free selfies non-stop.
4. Google Maps gets you looking for Pokemon around the world in the Pokemon Challenge.
5. Google+ photos introduced Auto Awesome Photobombs starting with David Hasselhoff. #Hoffsome
6. LEGO announced their popular Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle sets would be delivered by REAL Turtles. But shipping times may vary.
7. LULULEMON says goodbye pants and hello comfort with their newest innovation Spray-On Yoga Pants. The fit is next-to-naked. BTW they are sold out already.
8. Airbnb launches sister company Airbrb where you can sit like a local and work like a local. Anywhere in the world. Rent out your desk or office space.
9. Uber teamed up with Toms, the philanthropic shoe and sunglass line to create ShuberX…a new way to commute while eliminating the carbon from the footprint.
10. Richard Branson and Virgin America team up with Nest to give travellers “Total Temperature Control” where you can select from Cancun Afternoon (to soak up the heat) to Chicago Polar Vortex (to feel the chill).
So, how about you? Any favourites?